Search Now:
 
In Association with Amazon.com


 

Do You Know What is ?

Six million times more poisonous than rattlesnake venom

A rapidly growing bacteria in the rotting process of flesh

Can cause death when accidently eaten

Repeatedly injected for benign conditions

Is FDA and AMA approved.

Botulinum toxin Type A, that's what ... and, yes, this is the same poison that causes deadly botulism going under the brand name, BoTox. Isolated and used for the past decade to diminish tremors in neurological disease, it is a rapidly growing treatment whose purpose is to plump up the skin around facial lines and to stop underarm perspiration altogether. Apparently each series of injections 'works' for several months at a time. It is proving to be an extremely lucrative in-office proceedure for the clinics and doctors meeting this demand. The market for BoTox, the latest fashion in 'The Emperor's New Clothes' chest, seems assured for the near future ... a pharmaceutical company's dream with our own U.S. government stamp of approval. Note how young are the celebrities choosing this.

Home Safe Home author, Debra Lynn Ladd, says, "Clinical observation by medical doctors has shown that exposure to synthetic fragrances can affect the central nervous system, causing depression, hyperactivity, irritability, inability to cope and other behavioral changes".

If simple exposure to fragrance can do this ... we might wonder how injections of even tiny bits of poison would affect a person close to eyes, ears and brain?

Defense System Overload

Because of its large surface area, the skin becomes a leaching system well-equipped to disperse whatever comes in contact with it. All kinds of toxins, including those from unavoidable daily exposure to petroleum, accumulate in the body's fat cells. Read the labels of products that come into your home for use by you, your family and pets, your livestock. Reject all of them that contain questionable chemical ingredients, and never be extorted out of a single dime on anything that contains them ever again!

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, despite its 5th generation coconut-derivation, is responsible for a whole lot more than just adverse skin reactions. It's easy to live without these cheap suds on your skin when you realize that the same scrubbing bubbles are also cleaning cars, concrete floors and greasy engines. No wonder the American College of Toxicology, in 1983, determined SLS a skin irritant causing separation of the actual layers of the skin. Teeny, tiny SLS molecules like to take up residence in eye tissues ... close to the hair follicles they're so good at corroding. One quick way to encourage hair loss is to use shampoos that contain SLS. The money you save today, can be spent tomorrow on a hair-growing product, quite likely from the same company. Also, of even more concern is it's carcinogenic nitrates when interacting with other chemicals in the same (or other) product, and it can damage the immune system. It is difficult to find a personal care product that does not have SLS.

Don't take my word for it ... check out the labels for yourself. Look for products that contain none of this poison!

Propylene Glycol is the main ingredient in the antifreeze we are urged not to dump down our drains for fear of polluting our water supply ... we actually have washed so much of this chemical down our drains that it is showing up in the fish supply. Read the ingredient label of virtually every personal care product for sale worldwide and add up how many showers it has accompanied down the drain. Please remember that dogs have died from lapping up antifreeze ... let's not let our skin 'lap it up', either.

Infants, Children and the Elderly at Risk

Don't even try to pronounce this: Methylchloroisothiazolinone is in a name-brand children's hair detangler. Safe concentrations are not to exceed 15ppm rinsed off, but not safe to exceed 7.5 ppm if you leave it on the head. Uhhh,... does detangler even work if it's not left in the hair? Most little ones I've seen really like to 'spritz' ... everything ... whenever they get hold of the bottle ... and they always want hold of the bottle.

Do we really need any of this ... can we afford it !? Follows a warning from the ingredient label of a name-brand CHILDREN'S Bubble Bath product whose primary chemical is SLS (see above):

PEG-150 Distearate - concentrations as low a 0.1% are irritating and ingestion can be fatal

Polyquaternium-10 - synthetic derivative of ammonium chloride (see PEG-150 above).

Quaternium-15 - #1 cause of dermatitis from preservatives according to the American Academy of Dermatology's Testing Tray results.

D&C Orange #4 - known as an Azo Dye absorbed through the skin causing allergies.

This product's packaging clearly appeals to kids - here's what the words say: "WARNING: Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract. Avoid eye contact. Discontinue use of rash, redness or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children, except under adult supervision."

Lynn Cameron

http://aromavital.com


Newsletter IndexPrevious Articles IndexTop of Article